How to use and setup CryptoCurrency Chart for MetaTrader 5
So, we have done installation and now we are going to run CryptoCurrency Chart add-on on MetaTrader platform.
1. Run MetaTrader 5 terminal
2. Press "CTRL + N"
3. Press "CTRL + M"
You will see on terminal something like on the picture bellow.
If you see in Navigator -> Indicators - CryptoChartInd and in Navigator -> Scripts - CryptoChart everything is good and previous installation steps done right.
At Market Watch window we can see default FOREX assets.
4. Open chart with an existing default assets. For example let's try EURUSD
We have now one Chart attached.
Now we need to attach our Script named - CryptoChart from Navigator panel.
5. Right button click on script CryptoChart and select Attach to Chart.
You wil see a new windows with the information about script.
6. Open tab "Inputs"
7. At login row make a double click and enter your login details and press "OK".
8. After that that press again "CTRL + U". We will see that new folder with CryptoCurrency assets has been created.
Now we need to activate CryptoCurrency assets.
9. Click on the needed Exchange
10. At the right side we will see a list of the supported Crypto assets
11. Double click on asset - it become activated and will be visible in Market Watch list
Now we can close Symbols windows.
12. Select newly added CryptoCurrency asset and attach it into Chart.
New Chart windows will be opened. In our case Bitmex BTCUSD asset. Process of data loading wil be started. We can see Bid and Ask prices include real-time data of ticks.
That all. Now you can use chart for Technical Analysis, strategy testing etc.